Rollabrick Shopfront Security Shutters
Brick patterned security roller grilles form a continuous security panel to protect windows and doors against vandals, burglars and the elements. In commercial applications, Rollabrick allows viewing of window displays and saleable merchandise while providing total security. Ideal for shared entrances or to secure areas that require air flow and vision.
Security Rollabrick is suitable for a wide range of commercial applications ideal for car park entrances, shop fronts, counter tops, serveries, and bars offering high security with good visibility and air flow.
Why choose Rollabrick?
- Curtain is manufactured with interlocking extruded aluminium links forming a continuous strip. High security guides house the security clips holding the shutter in its tracks.
- Rollabrick shutters can be manual or electrically operated. Simply push up or pull down. A pole can be used to assist if required. Remote control, push button or high security key switch can control the shutter if electric.
- Rollabrick shutters are clear anodised in colour and can be powdercoated to the dulux colour of your choice
- Weight: 5.2kg/m2
- 150mm Drum axle
- Span up to 6.5m wide or a total of 15 square metres
- Clear anodised in colour and can be powdercoated to the dulux colour of your choice